High-quality Architectural Design Specialist
University of Illinois Alumni, Stephen Flint has over 20 years of professional experience in commercial and residential properties, including asbestos building inspection, project design, and more. In addition to his experience and knowledge, Stephen also has a keen sense for outstanding customer service and a great eye for detail.
Licenses and Certifications
- LICENSED ARCHITECT, IL.
- CERTIFIED ASBESTOS MANAGEMENT PLANNER
- CERTIFIED ASBESTOS PROJECT DESIGNER
- CERTIFIED ASBESTOS BUILDING INSPECTOR
- CERTIFIED LEAD RISK ASSESSOR
- LOMBARD MAN OF THE YEAR, 2000
- LOMBARD SCHOOL DISTRICT 44, KATHY BERNARD
- FRIEND OF EDUCATION AWARD, 2001
- LOMBARD SCHOOL DISTRICT 44, BOARD MEMBER
- VILLAGE OF LOMBARD PLAN COMMISSION, PAST MEMBER-34 YEARS
- VILLAGE OF LOMBARD BOARD OF BUILDING APPEALS COMMITTEE, MEMBER
- LOMBARD ROTARY CLUB, FORMER PRESIDENT, MEMBER, PAUL HARRIS FELLOW
- LOMBARD AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, FORMER PRESIDENT, CURRENT AMBASSADOR
- CHAMBER 630 CURRENT MEMBER
She is an Master of Architecture graduate from Tirana Polytechnic University in Albania . She currently works as an Architectural Designer and is hoping to purse her dreams in becoming a Licensed Architect.
Alexus Iris Ulep-Daguio
She is an Architecture graduate, where she studied for 5 years in the Philippines and obtained her Bachelors degree. She currently works as an Architectural Designer and is hoping to purse her dreams in becoming a Licensed Architect.
She completed a Bachelor’s in Architecture in India. She is working as an Architectural Designer working towards becoming a Licensed Architect.
The Spark of Architectural Brillance
Mission & Values
* To meet and exceed needs of our clients
* To handle all of your residential and commercial construction needs now and in the future
At Flint Architects we believe the best company culture and business relationships develop from the Josephson Institute of Ethics' ‘Six Pillars of Character'. The Institute advocates principled decision-making based on six common values: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Good Citizenship. The Six Pillars are the basis of ethically defensible decisions and the foundation of well-lived lives.